Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Good and The Bad

Hello All,

It’s the end of the third week and I have both bad news and good news. My roommate had to leave because of some health issues. It seemed like it had something to do with the food. Fortunately, as she assured me with a note and a comment on facebook, she will be back by Tuesday. Which leads me to my piece of good news, this coming week we will have two field trips. On Monday we will go to a neighboring village that is about 2 hrs away for more field work and on Thursday we will go to the national park!!! These ought to be interesting. The only downside is that we will have to wake up as early as 6:30 am for these trips. I’m not quite of a morning person. As for the work we are just about to get on the laboratory part of the program which deals with getting extraction from plants to be used in assays. Stay tune for the verdict of those two trips … and hopefully my roommate’s wellbeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment