Sunday, June 13, 2010

Once Again Another Week Ends

Hello All!,

Once again another week ends. This week was pretty much a continuation of what we did last week. The only thing is by the end of the week two of our first guest professors left and now we are waiting for the other faculty members that would follow. Other than that there is nothing new … only that we are on the verge of seeing another fascinating week here in Punta Cana. Highlight of my week? After a long day in the field, a few of the participants and I (including my roommates of course, we are starting to grow very close) walked the five minute walk to the beach. While others opted to sunbathe, my roommate and I chose to lie on the hammocks and soon enough we found ourselves lured to sleep. We had to blame the vague for hypnotizing us and the not so hot sun for playing peak-a-boo through the lengthy palm tree leaves. That’s it for now. Until next time I wish you all a very exciting summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment